Supply of inputs, equipment & management
Once the Project is confirmed and the sides involved have decided to move ahead and implement the project, Agrivision can carry out the supply of all inputs: materials, technology and equipment, for the setting up phase, as well as for the on-going operation of the Project for a specified future duration.
Agrivision has established contacts with most of the main agricultural input suppliers. Among the suppliers and manufacturers can be found: machinery & implements, seeds & plants, agro-chemicals and fertilizers, irrigation and water supply systems, animals, chicken & fish inputs as well as food processing plants.
Agrivision provides strong support and a backup administrative unit for the execution of supply orders for the Project. Agrivision offers required tender preparation, coordinating consignment consolidations and arranging for the scheduled shipments.
Main supply related services:
- Equipment specifications according to Project requirements.
- Defining the technology and selecting the equipment and materials accordingly.
- Conversion of the Project design and technology into a comprehensive list of equipment and materials.
- Preparation of bidding tender documents for distribution among the designated suppliers.
- Selecting and analyzing the most appropriate and economical proposals.
- Negotiating with the suppliers for the best and most economical prices.
- Signing the contracts with the suppliers, coordinating payments and follow-up of the supplies.
- Supervising and assuring the quality of the supplied equipment / materials.
- Follow-up of the supply of spare parts and tools.
- Coordinating the orders and consolidating the consignment shipments.
- Assuring all relevant documentation and follow-up of the shipments.
- Maintaining a strong and on-going process of communication with the suppliers for maintenance and back-up.